Did you know that you can provide the opening balance for Input Tax Credit of a new Company?
Yes, it is possible to provide the Opening Balance for Input Tax Credit in a newly created company by giving the amount in the Opening Balance field followed by Dr for the Input VAT Ledger grouped under Duties & Taxes and Type of Duty/Tax as VAT. The opening balance will be displayed in the VAT Computation and the respective Forms. Selection of Vat/Tax class is optional.
Did you know that you can create a new company with the same configuration?
To create a new company with the same configuration F11: Features and F12: Configurations follow the steps shown:
- Create a Company
- Set the required F11: Features and F12:Configurations as required
- Keep the company loaded
- Create another company
- The new company created will have the same features and configurations
Did you know….?
What if you need to create two or more companies with same F11: Features and F12: Configuration settings?
1) Create a company
2) Set F11: Features and F12: Configuration as desired
3) Keep the company loaded and create another company.
4) The new company will have the same settings.
In this example, TSPL Bangalore was created after loading TSPL Chennai.
TSPL Bangalore inherits all the F11: Features and F12: Configuration settings of TSPL Chennai, automatically.